AUTUMN HARVEST HYDRATION MASK 2.0 oz.
Apples, Pumpkins and Cranberries help restore your skin’s natural moisture with our limited edition Autumn Harvest Hydration Mask. Packed with ingredients high in antioxi- dants, omega fatty acids, vitamins and nutrients to help retainmoisture, minimize wrinkles and ght the appearance ofaging and environmental stress on your skin.
Key Ingredients: * denotes organics
- *Apple Stem Cell Extract is an anti aging active ingredient based on the stem cells of a rare Swiss apple. In Vitro studies have shown agedelaying and anti-wrinkle effects and an increase in longevity of skin cells.
- *Pumpkin Seed Oil is rich in vitamin E, zinc, omega 3- and 6- fatty acids making it very beneficial for the skin in terms of retaining moisture and elasticity. It is high in antioxidants to help fight free radicals and maintaining a youthful appearance. The high amounts of zinc and vitamin E also improve skin tone, fight acne and help with skin renewal.
- *Cranberry Extract cranberries are high in antioxidants and loaded with polyphenols. When applied directly onto the skin, antioxidants are able to fight free radicals that can age the skin prematurely and lead to fine lines, wrinkles and the breakdown of collagen.
- *Cranberry Seed Oil has a natural balance of omega 3, 6 & 9 fatty acids not found in natural oils. It is also rich in Vitamin E and other natural antioxidants. With its one to one ratio of Omega 3 to Omega 6 fatty acids, it is an exceptional oil for absorption and utilization of essentail fatty acids in the skin.
- Apple Hydrosol Water hydrates & soothes the skin and has skin softening properties.
- Hyaluronic Acid Hyaluronic Acid occurs naturally in every tissue of the body, with the highest concentrations occurring in tissues such as skin, cartilage and eyes. Providing protection to cell structures, HA is the natural gel between skin cells that serves as a water reservoir for the cells. As we age, skin loses hyaluronic acid and the ability to hold sufficient water in this reservoir. Feeding new hyaluronic acid to skin may help hydrate skin’s intercellular reservoir, raising skin’s moisture level, and smoothing down age lines
Place a drop of serum on your fingertip or qtip, and apply to the skin under and around the eye area. Use daily for best results.