You know the benefits of a regular face exfoliation routine, but do you know the many health benefits of a regular body exfoliation routine? Read below to learn the top 5 Benefits of Exfoliating the Body!
5 Benefits of Exfoliating the Body
- Improve skin texture. Dead skin cells that build up over time trap the new skin cells underneath, causing clogged pores and uneven texture. Exfoliating with Our Dead Sea Salt Body Polish is a great way to rid the skin of dead cells and minimizes congestion in the skin, while also leaving your skin feeling smoother and softer.
- Increase blood circulation. The motion of exfoliating stimulates your blood flow and helps the body to flush toxins out. INcreasing blood flow and flushing toxins helps strengthen skin tissue, reduce the appearance of cellulite, and leaves skin glowing.
- Better absorption of other products. When dead skin cells build up on the surface of the skin, they can prevent oils and nutrients from properly being absorbed into the skin. This can lead to a lack of hydration, which will only cause more dead cells to build up at the surface. By exfoliating your skin and sloughing away dead cells, you’re helping your moisturizers and firming serums penetrate more deeply, so your skin can better receive the benefits of the nutrients and stay hydrated.
- Relieve skin dryness. As you exfoliate away dead skin cells with our Body Polishes, the organic nourishing oils in the Body Polish are moisturizing the fresh skin cells, and locking in moisture. This is especially important in winter months when skin is dryer.
- Exfoliation is important for preventing and treating body breakouts and clogged or inflamed pores. The top layer of dead skin cells trap in sweat and bacteria. This clogs your skin with excess sebum and dead skin cells, causing inflamed follicles. Regular exfoliating is an important part of preventing and treating body breakouts and inflamed pores. A regular exfoliation routine will help to rid your skin’s surface of dead skin cells and help prevent bacteria, sweat, and dirt from getting stuck underneath the skin’s surface.
The skin on your body is thicker than the skin on your face, which allows you to use a coarser exfoliating agent, like mineral rich Dead Sea Salt. Dead Sea Salt has amazing antifungal, antimicrobial, and antibacterial properties that help cleanse and detoxify the pores.
Servello Sea Salt Body Polishes, made with Dead Sea Salts and organic nourishing plant oils, give you all the benefits of Dead Sea Salt plus all the benefits listed above from exfoliating the body! So, pick your favorite scent and get to polishing!
• Fresh Mint
• Lavender Basil
• Lemongrass Ginger
• Sicilian Blood Orange
• Pumpkin Spice Turmeric
• Lemon Geranium